donderdag 24 januari 2013

Winterwonderland


My exams are finally over, hooray !!!!!! 
After weeks of studying in comfort clothes it's time to put on some normal ones. 




The snow makes me happy ! I love it outside in the snow and it's zo beautiful too ! 
I was playing with my dog haha, not so easy in heels ! 
Now I'm going to relax for a couple of days/weeks. 
Tomorrow I'm going to Antwerp to do some shopping and eat the lovely 'L'aduréé' macarons and later this week I'm going to book a citytrip, destination still unknown because it's a last minute trip, exiting right?
I'll keep you posted ! 

coat: Military coat, zara
pants: H&M
shoes: Mano
gloves: Veritas
bonnet: River island
cardigan: Vila

8 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the concept of your blog, I'm excited to see your journey. Lots of love and luck from Canada!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi dear...
    nice blog...
    I am following you, follow me back? :)
    God Bless

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That hat is adorable! Your outfit is great, so jealous of your snow! Would you like to follow each other? :-)

    xoxo,
    whateverismarveloustoday.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That's a lovely jacket!
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen