maandag 14 januari 2013

Hello !

Hi everyone !! 
Let me introduce myself quickly.
I'm Lotte, a 20 year old interior design student. 
I guess you could say I'm kind of a wallflower (read: blogname). I'm always worried what other people think of me and how I dress, that's why I don't really stand out. But one of my new years resolutions was to ignore al that and become more than a wallflower. It's not going to happen in 123 but let's try ! 
Want to join me on my journey ? Because it starts today and it starts here ! ;) 
Sooooooo the main 'theme' of my blog is going to be 'outfits of the day', let's see how I evolve.
Let's get the mood a little bit lighter, here are some random facts about me.
things I love: 
- Art 
- Architecture 
- Harry Potter (huuuuuuge HP-nerd) 
- Fashion
- My weekly series 
- Dancing, tennis, gymnastics, .. sport in general 
- Traveling
and last but not least shopping, a hobby that I participate as often as my wallet allows it ! 
I guess that's me in a nutshell, If you want to see more of me, be sure to subscribe !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten